BioRePeelCl3 is an innovative, biphasic medical device with bio stimulating, revitalizing and peeling action.
The biphasic technology and innovative mix of active principles inside let the CMed Aesthetics deposit the patent.
The product shows up with a lipophilic blue phase on a hydrophilic yellow phase
Lipophilic phase Of BioRePeelCL3 BODY 3 x 12 ml
The lipophilic phase (BLU) floats on the hydrophilic one (YELLOW) and prevents the oxidation of the trichloroacetic acid, mechanically separating from the contact with the oxygen, thus stabilizing the formulation. It also performs this action on other acid and dermofunctional active ingredients, improving performance and ensuring product safety.
Moreover BioRePeelCL3 BODY 3 x 12 ml
thanks to the active contents (Squalane and Isopropyl myristate) it also carries out:
- FILMING AND VEHICULATING ACTIONS It reduces trans-epidermic water evaporation and assists active principles vehiculation.
- REGENERATING ACTION It restores and maintains cutaneous hydro-lipidic film.
- MOISTURIZING ACTION It increases hydration through direct and indirect mechanisms.
- Hydrophilic phase: The hydrophilic phase (YELLOW) contains an innovative mix of TCA, alpha, beta, and polyhydroxy acids, amino acids and vitamins.
- The acids, amino acids, and vitamins contained in BioRePeelCl3 are:
- TCA Trichloroacetic acid
- Poly-hydroxy acids: Lactobionic acid
- Beta-hydroxy acids: Salicylic acid
- Alpha-hydroxy acids: Tartaric acid, citric acid
- Amino acids: Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Arginine
- Vitamins: C and B2
- Lifting agent: GABA (aminobutyric acid)
There are no reviews yet.