Ellanse M Hands (2x1ml)
Ellanse M of the French laboratory Sinclair pharma, restores in a durable way the volumes of the face lost as a result of a lack of collagen.
As the skin ages, it loses its structural proteins, collagen and elastin, causing sagging ad slackening of the skin, contributing to tired and aged skin and eyes.
This product corrects wrinkles but also relies on the body’s natural response to stimulate the skin, including the production of collagen which helps reducing the effects of time.
Ellansé products guarantee visible and lasting results of 1 to 2 years(Ellansé S and M, respectively).
The injection of this product is usually carried out in periosteum, i.e., in the membrane that forms the envelope of the bones.
Sinclair Ellanse M (2x1ml) – Composition:
Ellansé products (S & M) are made up of
- % carboxymethylcellulose (CMC). CMC is the vector gel, it has an immediate volumising effect.
- % polycaprolactone (PCL) in the form of spherical particles (25 to 50 microns). The PCL micro spheres have a long-lasting volumising effect, taking over the CMC gel.
These two substances are bioresorbable, biocompatible, and totally degradable.
This product is completely resorbable by hydrolysis.
Note that the difference between Ellansé S and Ellansé M lies in the difference in length of the polycaprolactone chains, which results in a more or less slow resorption (1 to 2 years respectively)
The injection of ELLANSE M 2X1ML should be performed by a practitioner authorised to use these medical devices.
- Facial sagging
- Deep wrinkles
- Undefined oval of the face
The results are gradual but durable (more than 1 year)
After treatment with Ellansé M, patients can notice:
- Reduced nasolabial folds
- A redefined oval of the face
- Restoration of the volume of the cheeks and temples
- Ellanse M Hands (2x1ml)
There are no reviews yet.